Monday, August 20, 2012

Black and White

Shirt: Forever 21 (old) | Skirt: Free Hug | Necklace: Loft | Bag: Nordstom (old) | Shoes: Tory Burch (old)





Black and white are my go to colors when it comes to casual wear or dressy items, and if i cant think of any outfit ideas as well.  BUT you should always (if you want) ...yes, that was contradictory, add a bit of color to a black and white outfit to add interest to the look and to not blend in with a wall. I added a cute little disco like necklace to my ensembles to add a little pizzaz and it also lit up the room even though I was outside! I am just soo cheesy!

Well anyways, today was the first day of school for me :( but it actually ended up being very fun! Seeing everyone again, meeting my new teachers,  getting my locker, but this was no ordinary day, they brought us to the beach! Yay! Summer was fun while it lasted but now I'm going back into school mode. Hoot Hoot! And the train takes off. Hope everyone has an amazing rest of the summer if your not at school yet! O yea, and Happy Monday! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig