Sunday, September 9, 2012

Black Lace

Dress: Divided by H&M | Necklace: Nordstom B.P. | Shoes: Vince Camuto | Bracelets (top to bottom): Israel, Juicy Coture 
 Headband: Landeau | Rings: Forever 21



You can never go wrong with a classic LBD, so when I found this dress last year I just had to get it. Its classy, cute and can be paired with anything! I mean thats the point of a LBD, right? You can add delicate gold jewelry and light pinks to make it girly, or add a leather jacket and studs to toughen it up.

My weeks have recently been very overwhelming but fun at the same time. Spreading myself thin(it sounds as though I am a yummy fruit jam:D) by all the sports and clubs I am involved with, but I would not trade it for the world. Writing this right now I am completely procrastinating doing my mini essay for tomorrow! Woo! But good news! I will have the lovely Lauren from the blog 'Someone like you' interviewed for my blog. Its going to be so cool! My first interview, yay! If you have not found out about her blog this is the link: http://someonelikeyou18.blogspot.com/. Its super cute and girly and what she writes is so amazing! Im super excited!
Have a happy week!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig