Thursday, February 14, 2013

All The Little Things

Blouse:Calvin Klein (old) | Jeans: Hollister | Shoes: Vince Camuto (old)


Necklace: Loft (old) | Lipstick: Topshop Rio Rio | Bracelets (right top to left bottom): Macy's, Juicy Couture, Michael Kors, Nordstrom


Happy Valentines Day everyone!! I hope it was a good one. My day was very long and consisted of 3-4 hours straight of homework. Yay...but I got a lot of cute little goodies from people. In relationships its all about the little things that count, the smiles, the laughs, etc. On this blouse there are also a lot of little details that make the garment more special, the buckles, the buttons, etc.
Just last night I went to my schools basketball game for CIF Championship for the girls and they were playing against a deaf team. I thought it was so amazing that even though they don't have one of the five senses, they still were able to overcome it and were able to use all their other senses to play so well (even though they were not able to hear the buzzer). The team was very inspirational and have a lot of emotion and compassion when they talked even though they were using sign language. I don't really know why I just wrote that, but I just felt like sharing :) It was a very good game.
Anyway, back on the blouse, I really, really love it. All of its details make it so much more interesting and unique. It is a basic with a twist and can be paired with so many things to make a cute outfit.
I have to go now.
Bye and Happy Valentines Day!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig