Saturday, March 30, 2013

Sugar Plum Princess-1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

 Flower Crown: Handmade (by me!) | Tank: Forever 21 (old) | Skirt: Express (old) | Shoes: Steve Madden 








Hi everyone! I hope you are all having an amazing weekend so far! For this post I wanted to wear possibly my favorite outfit...EVER. Why you ask? Well because last year on this very day I first got the courage to start this lovely blog! I am honestly SO thankful for such an amazing first year and I hope to be even more prosperous in the future years of this blog. I want to thank EVERYONE and ANYONE who has ever stumbled across my site and enjoyed what I post. I want thank everyone who has shared my blog with their friends, and to everyones lovely comments. It truly does mean the world to me!
Now back to the outfit choice, I am really into this purple plum color, it is both warm and bright at the same time. I know, That sounds like a strange combo. The floral patterned skirt adds some interest and the wreath I created goes perfectly with this ensemble! (Partially because I designed for this specific outfit :P)
Thats all for today!
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!
xox

2 comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig