Thursday, April 18, 2013

Tropical



Denim Jacket: Forever 21 | Top: Victorias Secret (old) | Shorts: Nordstrom B.P | Shoes: Keds (old)
















trop·i·cal:pertaining to, characteristic of, occurring in, or inhabiting the tropicsespecially the humid tropics:tropical flowers.
Oh, how I wish I was in a tropical area right now, maybe Maui or even Fiji. Even though I am not in either places right now, these shorts make it a little be easier for me to envision myself there. 
When I saw these shorts, I was drawn to them immediately, from the vibrant colors to the beautiful designs, I knew I had to have them. (This kind of sounds like a love story...strange). You can pair shorts like these with many different tops due to the immense amount of colors in them. If you want to be bold, add another print! But make sure they have the same base colors. 
Another item I have recently purchased is this denim jacket, and GOSH have I been living in it! It is warm inside, has nice details in the linings, and fits very well! I have been looking for a jacket like this that looks nice and finally I have found one! I definitely recommend going to Forever 21 and checking out their denim jackets, they are all so trendy. Yes, I realize I said trendy and that it is so fetch...(Mean Girls), but I have adopted it as my new word :). 
Oh yes! This is my 50th post so in my next post I will be doing my first ever giveaway! Yay! So stay posted to see what the item will be!
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig