Friday, May 31, 2013

Blessed




Blouse: Loft | Jeans: Hollister | Heels: Tory Burch (old) 








Mmm! Yummy!





Cute little mason jars repurposed for foods and drinks.



A few nights ago my family and I went out for a special occasion to a cute and new restaurant. It was Italian and urban inspired, cute decorations and amazing food! This top from Loft is absolute perfection! The lace trimming on the sleeves and the flowyness ( this is probably not even a real word) of the top reminded me of an angel.
I can honestly say that I have the most AMAZING friends in the whole wide world! They are so supportive, kind, sweet, caring, helpful, funny and have so much more incredible qualities. They are always there to help me out and to surprise me with spectacular gestures to show their love.  I can honestly tell them that I am so very thankful to have such great people in my life and cant wait to spend more time with them and to create a lot more great memories with them. These people probably know who they are, so if they (you) are reading this, I just want to tell you thank you SO MUCH for being so amazing towards me and that I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful friend like you in my life.  
It is very important to share your feelings with the people in your life because you never know what you have until it is gone.
Okay, thats my little philosophical bit...
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig