Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Florals&FruitStands

Shirt: Steve Madden (old) | Shorts: Nordstrom B.P | Shoes: Converse
Necklace: Street Market | Bag: Marc Jacobs | Bracelet: Nordstrom (old) | Watch: Michael Kors | Ring: Artist Colony in Sefat





I wore this outfit a little while ago while on vacation. Being very hot and somewhat humid, I opted for clothing that was both light and short. I enjoyed mixing and matching the tribal design with the floral print, it goes together well. If you want to get into mixing different patterns, it is very much recommended to wear similar color palettes.
I have grown to now love iced coffees and fruit juices, both so yummy! No matter what fruits (or vegetables) that are being chosen to be juiced, the outcome almost always comes out very delicious.
Hope everyone is having a nice summer :)
xox

P.S I now have an instagram for the blog!! Woohoo!! You can follow me at thewallflowerblog to get a little peak into my life and blog posts. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig