Monday, July 15, 2013

Blush

 Tank: Fringe (old) | Shorts: Nordstrom B.P (old) | Boots: Steve Madden
 Necklace: Nordstrom B.P (old) | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelet: Nordstrom (old)






Happy Monday everyone!! Yesterday my friend and I went to a Zumba class, totally recommend it! The first dance was easy because I was not out of breath. When we finished the second dance, my heart started pumping. By the third dance, it started getting very difficult because I was out of breath. Persevering through all the short dances was really fun and by the end we felt amazing. Afterwards we went and saw The Bling Ring.  The concept of the movie was very interesting. Based on true events, it is about this group of teenagers who go to celebrities houses when they are away and take their some of their material possessions. Eventually they get caught and have to pay the price. Emma Watson was in it with an American accent so that was very interesting to see. The way the kids talked seemed like they were trying to hard and were being fake, so that did not appeal to me. All in all the movie did not get my personal five starts but about a three. If you end up watching it, I would love to know about what you thought about the movie. Thats all for now! Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig