Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Boho

Cardigan: Gap (old) | Top: Steve Madden (old) | Belt: Hollister (old) | Shorts: Vintage
 Flower Crown: DIY | Heart Necklace: Tiffany&co. | Charm Necklace: Claire's (old) | Rings: Target (old) | Bracelet: Tiffany&co. | Shoes: Tillys
 Earrings: Hawaii








Although summer is almost ending, and fall is quickly approaching, I decided to do my own take on the boho hype. I really love bohemian style because it is very light, airy and carefree. A tribal top and a flower crown help add some nature to the outfit while the cardigan allows the easy airiness of the bohemian aesthetic.
These shoes are my new favorite item. They are not a replica of the ones I had on my wants and wish list post, but are very similar and were only $25, major score! They are also very comfy and can be worn with any outfit due to the neutral beige color.
Its almost time to head back to school and I already have a test scheduled for the first week of class, yay for me! Haha, I should get studying.
More Later!
xox
Leah
http://pinterest.com/ahdootybooty/bohemia/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig